With the Leadmonk appointment scheduler, you can let your clients book appointments directly from your website. You can add a scheduling page to your website through the inline embed option or add a floating button to your site that opens a popup. Our website embed feature supports all websites built using popular website providers such as Wix, Unbounce, Squarespace, Shopify, Weebly, WordPress, and Google Sites.
Note that to modify the button color, background color, and text color of your scheduling/booking page, you can make use of the Branding feature in the Leadmonk app before adding scheduling/booking links embed HTML code to your website.
To embed the Leadmonk appointment scheduler on your website, follow these steps:
- Click on the meeting type context menu and choose the "Add to Website" option (highlighted in red color box in the below image).
- Choose the embed inline or floating popup option and copy the embed HTML code.
- For inline embed, you can adjust the width and height of the inline embed in your website easily. If you don't want to show event type details such as name and description in the website embed and want to show only date and time selection, then select the "Hide Event Type Details" switch highlighted in red color before copying the code.
- For Floating popup option, copy the embed HTML code as shown below.
- Add the HTML code to your website.
- If you want to add the main booking page (i.e. appointment directory) URL to your website, follow the same steps mentioned above but replace the scheduling page URL (event type URL) with the booking page URL in the copied HTML code snippet and paste it in your website.
That's it! You can now let your clients book appointments directly from your website.
Make the Background of the Embedded Booking Page Transparent
To make the background of the embedded booking page transparent, you need to modify the URL of the embedded code. Specifically, you need to change the value of the pagebackground variable.
By default, the pagebackground variable sets the background color of the embedded booking page. To make the background transparent, you need to add the value 00 to the end of the pagebackground variable value.
For example, if the current URL of the embedded booking page is:
You would need to change it to:
Add this modified embed script to your website and this will make the background of the embedded booking page transparent.
Adding Leadmonk to Specific Website Providers
If you want to add Leadmonk to a specific website provider, you can check the following help pages:
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article