TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Stripe Integration
- How stripe payment works on the booking page
- Stripe Integration at Admin or Owner account level
- After booking the Appointment
- Disconnecting Stripe from Leadmonk
- Stripe Integration FAQ
With Stripe integration, you can easily collect payments from your invitees when they book an appointment. By connecting your Stripe account to Leadmonk, you can save time, reduce no-shows, and streamline the billing process.
Here's what you need to know about using Stripe integration with Leadmonk:
- Collect Payments at Booking: Enable Stripe integration to allow clients or customers to make payments while choosing a time to meet with you. This feature is available for various event types, including One-on-one, Group, Collective, and Round Robin.
- Streamline Billing Process: By integrating Stripe with Leadmonk, you can streamline the billing process to a single step, making it convenient for both you and your customers.
- Accept Multiple Currencies: With Stripe integration, you can collect payments in multiple currencies, providing flexibility to your global customers.
- Include Payment Terms: You can include payment terms within the appointment scheduling process, ensuring clarity and transparency regarding payment requirements.
To enable Stripe integration in Leadmonk, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings => Integrations page in your Leadmonk account.
- Then click on "Payments" section. Then look for Stripe in the Integration list.
- Click on the 'Configure' button to begin the configuration process.
Once you have connected your Stripe account, the status for Stripe in Leadmonk will be displayed as 'enabled'.
As shown below, after integrating Stripe, you can specify payment details in the event type customization settings. This allows you to define payment requirements for each type of appointment.
If you try to enable payment at event type level without integrating Stripe, then you get below message.
How stripe payment works on the booking page
When an invitee selects a date and time for the appointment, they will be prompted to enter their name, email address, and other required information. Once the necessary details are provided, the invitee can proceed by clicking the 'Go to Payment' button. On the booking page, the payment terms and Stripe payment form will be displayed. The appointment will be confirmed only after successful payment by the invitee.
Stripe Integration at Admin or Owner account level
With Stripe integration at the Admin or Owner account level, your team members can utilize the Stripe integration without the need for separate Stripe accounts. This allows for offering paid appointments using Round Robin and Collective event types as well.
Steps to connect Stripe Admin account
- Go to Integrations page
- Look for 'Stripe [Admin]' there.
- Click on the 'Configure' button to proceed with the configuration process.
- Once you connect your stripe account, status for Stripe in Leadmonk is shown as 'enabled'.
Now this stripe account can be assigned to any event type by any team members as shown below.
After booking the Appointment
Disconnecting Stripe from Leadmonk
Stripe Integration FAQ
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article