TABLE OF CONTENTS
With PayPal integration, you will be able to collect payments from invitees at the time an appointment is booked.
Note: A Business PayPal account is required to accept payments.
You can save time and reduce no-shows by connecting your PayPal account to Leadmonk and allowing clients or customers to make payments when choosing a time to meet with you.
- You can streamline the billing process to one step with Leadmonk's PayPal integration.
- You can collect payments in multiple currencies.
- You can also include payment terms within the appointment scheduling process.
- Credit or debit card payments are accepted across the event types such as One-on-one, Group, Collective, and Round Robin.
PayPal Integration in Leadmonk
If you try to enable payment at event type level without integrating PayPal, then you get below message.
You can integrate your PayPal account to your Leadmonk account by following the below mentioned steps:
- Go to Integrations page
- Look for PayPal on the Integration page
- then click 'Configure' button.
Once you connect your PayPal account, status for PayPal in Leadmonk is shown as 'enabled'.
Collect payments from your event types
Once PayPal is connected to your Leadmonk account, you can add payments to new or existing event types.
- Select the event type you would like to edit.
- Go to "Payment Preferences" section in the event type customization.
- Enable the red color highlighted switch to add payment details.
- Select 'PayPal' in the green color highlighted drop down box.
- Specify the amount and currency to be collected when an appointment is scheduled.
- Customize your payment terms with any information an invitee may need before confirming their payment. Add your cancellation policy or specify additional fees to come later.
At any point, you can change any paid event type back to free by turning off the red color highlighted switch in the event type customization as shown above.
How PayPal payment works on Appointment Booking Page
Once invitee selects date and time, he/she has to enter name, email address and then click 'Go to Payment' button.
You see below screen with "PayPal" button to pay with PayPal. Click this button to make the payment.
You get a popup as shown below to make the payment. Once the payment is successfully made, appointment will be confirmed in Leadmonk.
After booking the Appointment
Once an invitee has made an appointment booking through your linked event category and carried out a transaction using PayPal, you can access the particular transaction link by checking the appointment's information on the Bookings page.
Disconnecting PayPal from Leadmonk
To disconnect PayPal from your Leadmonk account completely, follow below steps:
- Go to Integrations page in your Leadmonk account
- Look for PayPal there
- Once you find PayPal, click Disconnect button.
- Any event types accepting payments at that time will become free once PayPal is disconnected.
PayPal Integration FAQ
- What kind of event types can collect payments?
All kinds of event types can be set up to collect payments. While your personal event types (one-on-one and group) will be connected to your PayPal account, team event types (round-robin and collective) will be connected to the owner’s PayPal account.
- Does the Leadmonk scheduling link show all my appointments to others?
No. It does not show any of your appointments/meetings to your invitees. It shows only your available time slots to them.
- Does Leadmonk's PayPal integration collect sales tax?
No, our payment integration does not collect VAT/Sales tax. You can include this in the cost and amend the amount to be collected in the event type.
- Does Leadmonk process refunds?
No, refunds must be processed manually by the account holder. Leadmonk support will direct invitees to contact you regarding any payments they submit through your scheduling page.
- Does Leadmonk support discount codes with PayPal integration?
We do not currently support coupon or discount code options with our PayPal integration.
- What payment methods does PayPal support?
PayPal accepts the following payment methods.
- Your bank account
- Your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card
- Your balance if you have a PayPal Balance account.
For more details, please visit PayPal's help center article.
- What currency can I collect payments in?
- $ USD - United States Dollar
- $ AUD - Australian Dollar
- $ CAD - Canadian Dollar
- € EUR - Euro
- £ GBP - Pound Sterling
- ₹ INR - Indian Rupees
- R$ BRL - Brazilian Real