NOTE: This feature is available only to users on the Advanced subscription plan.
Welcome to Leadmonk!
In this article, we'll cover the basics of what you need to get started with Leadmonk's Router to convert leads into meetings by qualifying, routing, and scheduling in real-time from anywhere.
Who needs to be involved?
- A Salesforce or HubSpot CRM administrator
- A website administrator or web developer to create a test page and push the page live
- Someone with knowledge of the routing and distribution process
- Anyone else from Marketing and/or Sales Ops who would like to be involved
Before you get started, you'll need to:
- Create your Leadmonk account
- Connect your Google or Outlook calendar account:
- Check this help page to know how to connect Google/Outlook calendar in Leadmonk
- Check this help page to know more about outlook integration with Leadmonk.
- Update your availability profile (optional).
- Connect your Zoom account (optional).
- Connect your MS Teams account (optional).
- Create an organization in Leadmonk and Invite your team members to it.
- Have each team member create their account in Leadmonk, accept your invite within the app, and connect their calendar, Zoom account, and MS Teams accounts.
- Connect your HubSpot account - Admin step (optional).
- Connect your Salesforce account - Admin step (optional).
- Create/update organization workflows for notifications (optional).
- Create/update personal and organization level branding for your booking pages (optional).
- Refer this help page to connect other apps (if required) to Leadmonk (optional).
- 10 Advanced settings to make appointment scheduling easier
- Troubleshooting Availability
Inbound Router Creation
Once you've completed the prerequisites, you proceed further with inbound router creation steps. Below diagram shows the relationship between inbound router and other objects.
1. Create form properties: Form properties are the fields that are used to collect information from leads or customers. You can create custom form properties to collect the information that is most important to you. Review the default form properties and create new properties as needed. Check this page to know more.
2. Create a form: A form is a collection of form properties. You can use a form to collect information from leads or customers. Use the form properties to create a form to collect information from your leads or customers. Check this page to know more.
3. Create meeting template(s): A meeting template is a pre-configured set of meeting settings. You can use meeting templates to quickly and easily schedule meetings. Create meeting templates based on your meeting requirements. Check this page to know more.
4. Create a team: Leadmonk provides a feature to create teams to manage team appointments. Check this help page to know more.
5. Create meeting queue(s): A meeting queue is a group of potential assignees based on specific rules you set up. When a meeting is booked, it is assigned to the next available assignee in the queue. This allows you to automatically distribute meetings to your team members, saving you the time of manually assigning them. Create meeting queues based on your sales organization structure or the way you want to assign different meetings to different team members. Specify qualifying rules for each of the meeting queues. Check this page to know more.
6. Create a router: Once the prerequisites are complete, proceed with creating an inbound router by specifying form, and meeting queues.
- Once you are ready with your inbound router, you can embed it on your website by copying and pasting the embed code.
- Test your inbound router - Once you've embedded your inbound router on your website, be sure to test it to make sure that it's working properly.
- Check this help page to know more.
Help and Support
If you encounter any issues while using our software, don't worry! We've got you covered. You can easily access our help center for solutions to common problems, and our support team is also available to assist you further.
To access our help center, simply click on the "? Help" widget located at the bottom-right corner of your screen. This will open up the help center, where you can search for articles on various topics related to the use of our software.
If you can't find what you're looking for in the help center, you can always contact our support team for further assistance. To do this, click on the "Contact us" button on the "? Help" widget page. You will then be prompted to fill out a form to send a message to our support team. They will respond to your query as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can reach out to our support team directly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team is always available to assist you with any issues or questions you may have about using Leadmonk.
Other helpful pages