Welcome to Leadmonk. In this onboarding documentation, we will guide you through the process of getting started with Leadmonk, including how to sign up, connect your calendars, and book your first appointment. By the end of this guide, you will have a solid understanding of how to use Leadmonk to streamline your scheduling process and improve your business operations. So, let's get started!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step 1: Signup/Login to Leadmonk using your preferred method
- Step 2: Update your name and booking page URL as part of sign-up process
- Step 3: Connect your calendar(s) to manage your appointments
- Step 4: Leadmonk Home Page
- Step 5: Meeting Booking by Invitees
- Step 6: Manage Scheduled Meeting in Leadmonk
- Step 7: Personalize your Booking Page URL (Optional)
- Step 8: Help and Support
- Step 9: Inbound Router Setup
- Onboarding checklist
Step 1: Signup/Login to Leadmonk using your preferred method
You can create a Leadmonk account using your Google/GSuite/Outlook/Office365 email account. You can also create a Leadmonk account using email address/password option as well.
Step 2: Update your name and booking page URL as part of sign-up process
As part of the sign-up process, you will be prompted to specify your role, update your name & booking link name and connect your Google/GSuite/Outlook/Office365 calendar(s) to your Leadmonk account.
Step 3: Connect your calendar(s) to manage your appointments
- You can connect upto 6 calendars to your Leadmonk user account.
- Availability is always checked across the connected calendars to make sure double booking does not happen.
- Sub-calendars support is available in Leadmonk for both Google and Outlook calendars to check availability and add appointments. Check this help page to know more.
- Ensure that you give permission to Leadmonk to manage appointments (schedule/reschedule/cancel meetings) in your calendar by selecting the relevant checkbox.
Step 3.1: Connect Google/GSuite Calendar
While connecting your Google/GSuite Calendar, you may get a below mentioned popup asking for permissions to manage your calendar.
If you see this popup, please select the highlighted checkbox to give permission to manage appointments (schedule/reschedule/cancel meetings) in your calendar.
If you don't select this checkbox, you may get an error message in Leadmonk application saying "Missing permission for calendar. Please ensure to enable calendar permissions during calendar linking".
Step 3.2: Connect Outlook/Office 365 Calendar
While connecting your outlook/office 365 calendar, you may see a popup asking for permission to manage your calendar.
Here you select the highlighted 'Yes' button to give relevant permissions to Leadmonk to manage appointments (schedule/reschedule/cancel meetings) in your calendar.
Check this help page to know about advanced Outlook Calendar Settings for free/busy availability check.
Step 4: Leadmonk Home Page
After logging in to the Leadmonk application, you’ll land on your account's Home Page. From here, you can edit or share your meeting types, see your upcoming meetings, and more.
NOTE: Connect your calendar to enable 2way sync and check for conflicts in calendar
Step 4.1: Meeting types management
Meeting Types are like meeting templates that allow you to pre-configure your meeting settings for faster meeting scheduling.
You can customize your meeting types according to your requirements, such as meeting duration, meeting place (Video or in-person), preferred availability, lead time, invitee questions, reminders, and more.
We got you started with a few popular meeting types.
Try them out or edit them to match your needs and preferences. You can also add a new one using the + Create button on the HOME screen.
Step 4.2: Meeting type and Booking pages Details
Customize your scheduling links or booking links at any time. To personalize your booking page URL, go to Settings->Profile page. Look for the Booking Page URL field and click on the 'EDIT' button to edit the booking page URL. Your username has to be unique across Leadmonk.
Step 5: Meeting Booking by Invitees
Share your Meeting booking link via email, on social media sites, or embed them on your website and let your invitees schedule time with you at their convenience.
When a customer schedules a meeting with you through our platform, we will automatically send both you and your invitee a notification with all the booking details.
By default, Leadmonk offers two types of notifications to choose from:
- Calendar Invitation (most common)
- Email Confirmation
Check this page to know more about these notifications.
How notifications work
By default meeting host (organizer) gets email notification sent by Leadmonk as soon as invitee schedules/reschedules/cancels a meeting. You can customize the email or SMS notification flow using workflow feature.
Invitee can view/reschedule/cancel appointment easily using the appointment link (highlighted in red color) specified in the meeting invite. Appointment details are mentioned in the calendar invitee.
Similarly Organizer can also view/reschedule/cancel appointment using the appointment link specified in the meeting invite.
Organizer can do the same using the appointment link specified in the notification email sent by Leadmonk.
Organizer can also view/reschedule/cancel appointment within Leadmonk app as well.
Step 6: Manage Scheduled Meeting in Leadmonk
Step 7: Personalize your Booking Page URL (Optional)
- Once you make changes to your booking link, make sure to share (or embed in website) the booking link(s) again as earlier booking links become invalid.
Step 8: Help and Support
If you encounter any issues while using our software, don't worry! We've got you covered. You can easily access our help center for solutions to common problems, and our support team is also available to assist you further.
To access our help center, simply click on the "? Help" widget located at the bottom-right corner of your screen. This will open up the help center, where you can search for articles on various topics related to the use of our software.
If you can't find what you're looking for in the help center, you can always contact our support team for further assistance. To do this, click on the "Contact us" button on the "? Help" widget page. You will then be prompted to fill out a form to send a message to our support team. They will respond to your query as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can reach out to our support team directly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team is always available to assist you with any issues or questions you may have about using Leadmonk.
Step 9: Inbound Router Setup
An inbound router convert leads into meetings by qualifying, routing, and scheduling in real-time. An inbound router helps you manage incoming leads and inquiries from your website or other online channels. It does this by routing qualified leads to the appropriate team members or departments, based on the information that is submitted in the lead form.
This feature is part of the advanced subscription plan. If you have a requirement to setup an inbound router, check
- Connect your Google or Outlook calendar account:
- Update your availability profile (optional).
- Connect your Zoom account (optional).
- Connect your MS Teams account (optional).
- Create an organization in Leadmonk and Invite your team members to it.
- Have each team member create their account in Leadmonk, accept your invite within the app, and connect their calendar, Zoom account, and MS Teams accounts.
- Connect your HubSpot account - Admin step (optional).
- Connect your Salesforce account - Admin step (optional).
- Create/update personal and organization workflows for notifications (optional).
- Create/update personal and organization level branding for your booking pages (optional).
- Refer this help page to connect other apps (if required) to Leadmonk (optional).
- 10 Advanced settings to make appointment scheduling easier
- Troubleshooting Availability
- If you are not getting any notification emails or user account verification emails from Leadmonk, please check this help page to troubleshoot the issue.
- Google Calendar Invitations - "Unknown Sender" Emails
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article