TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Give yourself some time between appointments
If you want to avoid back-to-back meetings, add buffer time before or after your appointments in Leadmonk. Buffers are extra time that can be added before and/or after an appointment. This can be helpful if you want extra time to prepare before a meeting or post appointment work. The buffer time before or after any appointment will be marked as busy, so people can't book your time then. This means you can prep for the next appointment...or just get some coffee. Buffers are event type-specific so you can tweak and optimize buffer settings for each of your event types.
Check this help page to know more.
2. Limit the number of appointments per day
You will need some concentrated work from time to time, so you may want to limit the number of appointments you schedule every day. To accomplish this, set up the appointments limit as shown below. You can specify a number in the below specified field and it will no longer be possible for your day to have any more than that number of appointments using that event type. You can also set this limit at Leadmonk user account level to be applicable across the event types. Check this help page to know more.
3. Set Lead time to avoid last-minute bookings
Lead time indicates how far in advance of the start time your customers can book appointments with you. Specify Leadtime to avoid last-minute bookings.
4. Specify the date range your clients can book appointments with you
For the field “Date Range invitees can schedule”, choose:
- A number of days into the future and specify the number of Calendar days into the future they can book. Then Leadmonk will show availability only for those number of days into the future. It’s a rolling number.
- Within a date range, then select the box to choose a specific range of dates on the calendar. Then Leadmonk will show availability only within that date range.
- Indefinitely into the future, to allow others to book time any time in the future.
5. Set the time zone for in-person appointments
Leadmonk will automatically detect your time zone as well as the time zone of the invitee, so you don't need to adjust it yourself! If you are meeting in person, we recommend locking the time zone to the location of the event.
6. Adjust the start times for an appointment
Start time increments are fixed and are only available up to every 120 minutes. If you need to set specific available start times, we suggest you set intervals or time frames when you are available to take an appointment. Specify the value for the field ‘Show Availability in increments of’. This value indicates the frequency of available slots for invitees.
7. Hide an event type from your appointment directory page (main booking page)
To hide an event type from the main booking page (appointments directory page), switch off the highlighted field in the relevant event type customization. This setting classifies the particular event type as private and your invites can book appointment only if they have the scheduling link of this event type.
8. Let invitees add additional guests while booking the appointment
By switching on the highlighted flag, you can let invitees add additional guests while booking an appointment with you.
- This feature is available only for One-on-one, Round Robin and Collective events.
- This feature is not available for Group events as group event has maximum number of invitees per slot setting and adding additional guests by an invitee while booking an appointment do not get added to check for the max invitee limit set for the group event type. Hence this Invitee can add additional guests field is not shown for group event type.
9. Multiple Duration options
Give multiple appointment duration options to your invitees to let them specify their preference at the time of appointment booking. You can specify up to 3 unique durations in an event type. Check this help page to know more.
10. Make your entire appointment lifecycle a breeze with the workflows
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article